{"id":7987,"date":"2026-07-10T09:42:37","date_gmt":"2026-07-10T07:42:37","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/zandvoortsmuseum.nl\/collectie\/fire-fine\/"},"modified":"2026-07-10T09:42:37","modified_gmt":"2026-07-10T07:42:37","slug":"fire-fine","status":"publish","type":"collectie","link":"https:\/\/zandvoortsmuseum.nl\/en\/collectie\/fire-fine\/","title":{"rendered":"Fire Fine"},"content":{"rendered":"","protected":false},"featured_media":7988,"template":"","soort":[],"class_list":["post-7987","collectie","type-collectie","status-publish","has-post-thumbnail","hentry"],"acf":[],"yoast_head":"<!-- This site is optimized with the Yoast SEO plugin v28.3 - https:\/\/yoast.com\/product\/yoast-seo-wordpress\/ -->\n<title>Fire Fine - Zandvoorts Museum<\/title>\n<meta name=\"description\" content=\"Fire Fine Long before the water tower was built, this site was home to the \u201cvuurboet\u201d: a tall, lighthouse-like structure that guided fishermen safely to shore. Originally, coal and peat were burned as a light source; later, an electric lamp was installed. The beacon was of great importance to the fishing community of Zandvoort. In 1907, the structure was demolished, but the lamp was preserved. This object serves as a reminder of a time when navigation still depended on simple yet lifesaving aids along the coast. [caption id=&quot;attachment_7462&quot; align=&quot;alignnone&quot; width=&quot;715&quot;]{PTION%}[\/caption]\" \/>\n<meta name=\"robots\" content=\"index, follow, max-snippet:-1, max-image-preview:large, max-video-preview:-1\" \/>\n<link rel=\"canonical\" href=\"https:\/\/zandvoortsmuseum.nl\/en\/collectie\/fire-fine\/\" \/>\n<meta property=\"og:locale\" content=\"en_US\" \/>\n<meta property=\"og:type\" content=\"article\" \/>\n<meta property=\"og:title\" content=\"Fire Fine - Zandvoorts Museum\" \/>\n<meta property=\"og:description\" content=\"Fire Fine Long before the water tower was built, this site was home to the \u201cvuurboet\u201d: a tall, lighthouse-like structure that guided fishermen safely to shore. Originally, coal and peat were burned as a light source; later, an electric lamp was installed. The beacon was of great importance to the fishing community of Zandvoort. In 1907, the structure was demolished, but the lamp was preserved. This object serves as a reminder of a time when navigation still depended on simple yet lifesaving aids along the coast. [caption id=&quot;attachment_7462&quot; align=&quot;alignnone&quot; width=&quot;715&quot;]{PTION%}[\/caption]\" \/>\n<meta property=\"og:url\" content=\"https:\/\/zandvoortsmuseum.nl\/en\/collectie\/fire-fine\/\" \/>\n<meta property=\"og:site_name\" content=\"Zandvoorts Museum\" \/>\n<meta property=\"article:publisher\" content=\"https:\/\/www.facebook.com\/MuseumZandvoort\" \/>\n<meta property=\"og:image\" content=\"https:\/\/zandvoortsmuseum.nl\/wp-content\/uploads\/2026\/07\/Vuurtboet-lamp.jpg\" \/>\n\t<meta property=\"og:image:width\" content=\"881\" \/>\n\t<meta property=\"og:image:height\" content=\"1071\" \/>\n\t<meta property=\"og:image:type\" content=\"image\/jpeg\" \/>\n<meta name=\"twitter:card\" content=\"summary_large_image\" \/>\n<script type=\"application\/ld+json\" class=\"yoast-schema-graph\">{\"@context\":\"https:\\\/\\\/schema.org\",\"@graph\":[{\"@type\":\"WebPage\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/zandvoortsmuseum.nl\\\/en\\\/collectie\\\/fire-fine\\\/\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/zandvoortsmuseum.nl\\\/en\\\/collectie\\\/fire-fine\\\/\",\"name\":\"Fire Fine - Zandvoorts Museum\",\"isPartOf\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/zandvoortsmuseum.nl\\\/en\\\/#website\"},\"primaryImageOfPage\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/zandvoortsmuseum.nl\\\/en\\\/collectie\\\/fire-fine\\\/#primaryimage\"},\"image\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/zandvoortsmuseum.nl\\\/en\\\/collectie\\\/fire-fine\\\/#primaryimage\"},\"thumbnailUrl\":\"https:\\\/\\\/zandvoortsmuseum.nl\\\/wp-content\\\/uploads\\\/2026\\\/07\\\/Vuurtboet-lamp.jpg\",\"datePublished\":\"2026-07-10T07:42:37+00:00\",\"description\":\"Fire Fine Long before the water tower was built, this site was home to the \u201cvuurboet\u201d: a tall, lighthouse-like structure that guided fishermen safely to shore. Originally, coal and peat were burned as a light source; later, an electric lamp was installed. The beacon was of great importance to the fishing community of Zandvoort. In 1907, the structure was demolished, but the lamp was preserved. This object serves as a reminder of a time when navigation still depended on simple yet lifesaving aids along the coast. [caption id=\\\"attachment_7462\\\" align=\\\"alignnone\\\" width=\\\"715\\\"]{PTION%}[\\\/caption]\",\"breadcrumb\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/zandvoortsmuseum.nl\\\/en\\\/collectie\\\/fire-fine\\\/#breadcrumb\"},\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"potentialAction\":[{\"@type\":\"ReadAction\",\"target\":[\"https:\\\/\\\/zandvoortsmuseum.nl\\\/en\\\/collectie\\\/fire-fine\\\/\"]}]},{\"@type\":\"ImageObject\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/zandvoortsmuseum.nl\\\/en\\\/collectie\\\/fire-fine\\\/#primaryimage\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/zandvoortsmuseum.nl\\\/wp-content\\\/uploads\\\/2026\\\/07\\\/Vuurtboet-lamp.jpg\",\"contentUrl\":\"https:\\\/\\\/zandvoortsmuseum.nl\\\/wp-content\\\/uploads\\\/2026\\\/07\\\/Vuurtboet-lamp.jpg\",\"width\":881,\"height\":1071,\"caption\":\"Vuurtboet Lamp\"},{\"@type\":\"BreadcrumbList\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/zandvoortsmuseum.nl\\\/en\\\/collectie\\\/fire-fine\\\/#breadcrumb\",\"itemListElement\":[{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"position\":1,\"name\":\"Home\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/zandvoortsmuseum.nl\\\/en\\\/the-zandvoorts-museum-is-the-main-hub-for-art-and-history-in-zandvoort\\\/\"},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"position\":2,\"name\":\"Fire Fine\"}]},{\"@type\":\"WebSite\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/zandvoortsmuseum.nl\\\/en\\\/#website\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/zandvoortsmuseum.nl\\\/en\\\/\",\"name\":\"Zandvoorts Museum\",\"description\":\"H\u00e9t centrum voor kunst en geschiedenis in Zandvoort.\",\"publisher\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/zandvoortsmuseum.nl\\\/en\\\/#organization\"},\"alternateName\":\"H\u00e9t centrum voor kunst en geschiedenis in Zandvoort\",\"potentialAction\":[{\"@type\":\"SearchAction\",\"target\":{\"@type\":\"EntryPoint\",\"urlTemplate\":\"https:\\\/\\\/zandvoortsmuseum.nl\\\/en\\\/?s={search_term_string}\"},\"query-input\":{\"@type\":\"PropertyValueSpecification\",\"valueRequired\":true,\"valueName\":\"search_term_string\"}}],\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\"},{\"@type\":\"Organization\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/zandvoortsmuseum.nl\\\/en\\\/#organization\",\"name\":\"Zandvoorts Museum\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/zandvoortsmuseum.nl\\\/en\\\/\",\"logo\":{\"@type\":\"ImageObject\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/zandvoortsmuseum.nl\\\/en\\\/#\\\/schema\\\/logo\\\/image\\\/\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/zandvoortsmuseum.nl\\\/wp-content\\\/uploads\\\/2025\\\/08\\\/Zandvoorts-Museum-Logo-zw-min.svg\",\"contentUrl\":\"https:\\\/\\\/zandvoortsmuseum.nl\\\/wp-content\\\/uploads\\\/2025\\\/08\\\/Zandvoorts-Museum-Logo-zw-min.svg\",\"width\":1847,\"height\":412,\"caption\":\"Zandvoorts Museum\"},\"image\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/zandvoortsmuseum.nl\\\/en\\\/#\\\/schema\\\/logo\\\/image\\\/\"},\"sameAs\":[\"https:\\\/\\\/www.facebook.com\\\/MuseumZandvoort\",\"https:\\\/\\\/www.instagram.com\\\/zandvoortsmuseum\\\/\"]}]}<\/script>\n<!-- \/ Yoast SEO plugin. -->","yoast_head_json":{"title":"Fire Fine - Zandvoorts Museum","description":"Fire Fine Long before the water tower was built, this site was home to the \u201cvuurboet\u201d: a tall, lighthouse-like structure that guided fishermen safely to shore. Originally, coal and peat were burned as a light source; later, an electric lamp was installed. The beacon was of great importance to the fishing community of Zandvoort. In 1907, the structure was demolished, but the lamp was preserved. This object serves as a reminder of a time when navigation still depended on simple yet lifesaving aids along the coast. [caption id=\"attachment_7462\" align=\"alignnone\" width=\"715\"]{PTION%}[\/caption]","robots":{"index":"index","follow":"follow","max-snippet":"max-snippet:-1","max-image-preview":"max-image-preview:large","max-video-preview":"max-video-preview:-1"},"canonical":"https:\/\/zandvoortsmuseum.nl\/en\/collectie\/fire-fine\/","og_locale":"en_US","og_type":"article","og_title":"Fire Fine - Zandvoorts Museum","og_description":"Fire Fine Long before the water tower was built, this site was home to the \u201cvuurboet\u201d: a tall, lighthouse-like structure that guided fishermen safely to shore. Originally, coal and peat were burned as a light source; later, an electric lamp was installed. The beacon was of great importance to the fishing community of Zandvoort. In 1907, the structure was demolished, but the lamp was preserved. This object serves as a reminder of a time when navigation still depended on simple yet lifesaving aids along the coast. [caption id=\"attachment_7462\" align=\"alignnone\" width=\"715\"]{PTION%}[\/caption]","og_url":"https:\/\/zandvoortsmuseum.nl\/en\/collectie\/fire-fine\/","og_site_name":"Zandvoorts Museum","article_publisher":"https:\/\/www.facebook.com\/MuseumZandvoort","og_image":[{"width":881,"height":1071,"url":"https:\/\/zandvoortsmuseum.nl\/wp-content\/uploads\/2026\/07\/Vuurtboet-lamp.jpg","type":"image\/jpeg"}],"twitter_card":"summary_large_image","schema":{"@context":"https:\/\/schema.org","@graph":[{"@type":"WebPage","@id":"https:\/\/zandvoortsmuseum.nl\/en\/collectie\/fire-fine\/","url":"https:\/\/zandvoortsmuseum.nl\/en\/collectie\/fire-fine\/","name":"Fire Fine - Zandvoorts Museum","isPartOf":{"@id":"https:\/\/zandvoortsmuseum.nl\/en\/#website"},"primaryImageOfPage":{"@id":"https:\/\/zandvoortsmuseum.nl\/en\/collectie\/fire-fine\/#primaryimage"},"image":{"@id":"https:\/\/zandvoortsmuseum.nl\/en\/collectie\/fire-fine\/#primaryimage"},"thumbnailUrl":"https:\/\/zandvoortsmuseum.nl\/wp-content\/uploads\/2026\/07\/Vuurtboet-lamp.jpg","datePublished":"2026-07-10T07:42:37+00:00","description":"Fire Fine Long before the water tower was built, this site was home to the \u201cvuurboet\u201d: a tall, lighthouse-like structure that guided fishermen safely to shore. Originally, coal and peat were burned as a light source; later, an electric lamp was installed. The beacon was of great importance to the fishing community of Zandvoort. In 1907, the structure was demolished, but the lamp was preserved. This object serves as a reminder of a time when navigation still depended on simple yet lifesaving aids along the coast. [caption id=\"attachment_7462\" align=\"alignnone\" width=\"715\"]{PTION%}[\/caption]","breadcrumb":{"@id":"https:\/\/zandvoortsmuseum.nl\/en\/collectie\/fire-fine\/#breadcrumb"},"inLanguage":"en-US","potentialAction":[{"@type":"ReadAction","target":["https:\/\/zandvoortsmuseum.nl\/en\/collectie\/fire-fine\/"]}]},{"@type":"ImageObject","inLanguage":"en-US","@id":"https:\/\/zandvoortsmuseum.nl\/en\/collectie\/fire-fine\/#primaryimage","url":"https:\/\/zandvoortsmuseum.nl\/wp-content\/uploads\/2026\/07\/Vuurtboet-lamp.jpg","contentUrl":"https:\/\/zandvoortsmuseum.nl\/wp-content\/uploads\/2026\/07\/Vuurtboet-lamp.jpg","width":881,"height":1071,"caption":"Vuurtboet Lamp"},{"@type":"BreadcrumbList","@id":"https:\/\/zandvoortsmuseum.nl\/en\/collectie\/fire-fine\/#breadcrumb","itemListElement":[{"@type":"ListItem","position":1,"name":"Home","item":"https:\/\/zandvoortsmuseum.nl\/en\/the-zandvoorts-museum-is-the-main-hub-for-art-and-history-in-zandvoort\/"},{"@type":"ListItem","position":2,"name":"Fire Fine"}]},{"@type":"WebSite","@id":"https:\/\/zandvoortsmuseum.nl\/en\/#website","url":"https:\/\/zandvoortsmuseum.nl\/en\/","name":"Zandvoorts Museum","description":"H\u00e9t centrum voor kunst en geschiedenis in Zandvoort.","publisher":{"@id":"https:\/\/zandvoortsmuseum.nl\/en\/#organization"},"alternateName":"H\u00e9t centrum voor kunst en geschiedenis in Zandvoort","potentialAction":[{"@type":"SearchAction","target":{"@type":"EntryPoint","urlTemplate":"https:\/\/zandvoortsmuseum.nl\/en\/?s={search_term_string}"},"query-input":{"@type":"PropertyValueSpecification","valueRequired":true,"valueName":"search_term_string"}}],"inLanguage":"en-US"},{"@type":"Organization","@id":"https:\/\/zandvoortsmuseum.nl\/en\/#organization","name":"Zandvoorts Museum","url":"https:\/\/zandvoortsmuseum.nl\/en\/","logo":{"@type":"ImageObject","inLanguage":"en-US","@id":"https:\/\/zandvoortsmuseum.nl\/en\/#\/schema\/logo\/image\/","url":"https:\/\/zandvoortsmuseum.nl\/wp-content\/uploads\/2025\/08\/Zandvoorts-Museum-Logo-zw-min.svg","contentUrl":"https:\/\/zandvoortsmuseum.nl\/wp-content\/uploads\/2025\/08\/Zandvoorts-Museum-Logo-zw-min.svg","width":1847,"height":412,"caption":"Zandvoorts Museum"},"image":{"@id":"https:\/\/zandvoortsmuseum.nl\/en\/#\/schema\/logo\/image\/"},"sameAs":["https:\/\/www.facebook.com\/MuseumZandvoort","https:\/\/www.instagram.com\/zandvoortsmuseum\/"]}]}},"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/zandvoortsmuseum.nl\/en\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/collectie\/7987","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/zandvoortsmuseum.nl\/en\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/collectie"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/zandvoortsmuseum.nl\/en\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/collectie"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/zandvoortsmuseum.nl\/en\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/collectie\/7987\/revisions"}],"wp:featuredmedia":[{"embeddable":true,"href":"https:\/\/zandvoortsmuseum.nl\/en\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media\/7988"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/zandvoortsmuseum.nl\/en\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=7987"}],"wp:term":[{"taxonomy":"soort","embeddable":true,"href":"https:\/\/zandvoortsmuseum.nl\/en\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/soort?post=7987"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}